US according to Caleb

So I was sorting through some papers and found this - from Caleb.  Each one of these are written on their own sheet in a notebook...they read:

RYLIE
She likes to play with her phone
She likes eating
She likes to play with her babies
She likes to watch movies, Kunfoo Panda, Karate Kid, Enchanted, Cody Banks, Cinderella, Mulan, High School Musical and Tinkerbell
She likes to fight with Dad & Zach {Side note from mom - Um, wrestle is more appropriate ;)}
She likes to make pretend dinner
She likes thunder and lightening (not afraid)
SHe likes to jump on the tramp
She likes to dance and sing
last but not least
She is adorable

Mylinda (Mom)
She loves us
She use to be a Harrison
She doesn't like to cook (Dangit)  {Ha ha, guess the secrets out!}
She always gets scared when I do pranks like putting the giant spider behind her ha ha!  She used to always sleep in but not anymore.
Last but not least she likes to kiss Dad (Yuck!)

Marshall (Dad)
He likes to play with us
He loves us
He likes to make things out of wood
He is an artist
He is so smart (What is 10052 + 77=)
He has three jobs
He likes to do chores {K-maybe he doesn't know him THAT well ;)}
Last but not least he is always bissy (BOOO)

Me (Caleb)
I like to you already know me

Maybe I will find Zach's after some more rummaging, but so far that is it!  Thanks for the laugh Caleb ;)

Comments

Chelsea said…
I love these!! Makes me wonder what my girls would say about us and each other. I may snag this idea from you!

Popular Posts