FHE

So I learned a little about my boys tonight.  We played Stress (aka, nerts...and probably anything else anyone else has played it as).

I noticed two things about the kids that I seemed to have missed, but spoke loudly about their personalities tonight.

Caleb,
He likes to go slow, and think and plan.   Caleb likes to take his time and think about things with his smarts.  Caleb loves the game Play Nine, and I think it is because he has time to think and plan.

Zachary
He goes fast, and is smart to keep up.  But he also likes to rush.  But then when it comes to cleaning, or doing something that we as parents ask him to do, it is the exact opposite.  Caleb is fast and Zachary is sooooo slow, if he does it at all! 

I love the variety they bring into our lives (even if I say that as a reminder to myself most days ;))

Anyway, this is more for me to remember than anything...but I thought it was fun to see the differences in my boys tonight as we played.

Comments

Popular Posts