Reveal Spoiler {Don't read if you don't want to know what happened before it does!}

haha...
Okay, so we lay down tonight in Rylie's princess bed, with her curlers in and in tact - besides one swingin' off the side...I was acting as if they didn't even exsist, doing our normal routine, saying goodnight & singin' some songs...well, she figured it out, and didn't like how it interfered with her preferred laying position.  Grr.  I slowly took the ones that hurt her head where she pointed out, told her to lay down and try again...well we repeated this several times, until, darn, every last one was out.  So there goes my 'dream' - haha...

They were rather tight...I would love some tips from you pros on how to do this?  I remember my sisters putting braids and then the curlers at the end?  Is that so 1980's or what?  I want to know!  Help!  Until then, I am taking the journey to tomorrow to see what can be done with what is left in the morning ;)  Here's hoping!  ;)

Comments

Browns said…
I redad that cute letter thing from Caleb, why dont you sleep in anymore? Can you PLEASE tell me your secret! I fight EVERY DAY to get out of bed! I hate it!
Ha, ha! Secret? I struggle every morning too! I guess the drive of remembering the one day I slept in and the kids came home with disgusting uncombed hair, and mismatched clothing...that kind of helps me get up! ;) Plus knowing that I feel grogier sleeping in then making the effort to get up is harder, makes it 'easier'. Good luck finding your drive to get up! ;)

Popular Posts