Caleb is the BIG 9!


I can't believe Caleb is 9 - I know I say that every birthday, but this one especially for some reason -
He woke up this morning to donuts, a big gift and some cards from family. What a great way to start the day!
More fun things to come I am sure, it is only the begining of the day! ;)

We got him a fishing pole. A while back we took him fishing with friends. He was so good, we thought we would help the hobby along. He already has all he needs for it, using all Marshall's fishing gear from when he was a kid. Just needed the pole! He was thrilled!


Comments

Our Family said…
Love the fishing pole gift! We hope you had and have a great day! :)
destiny said…
Happy Birthday Caleb!!!

I told Jocelyn that we are skipping her birthday this year so she can't turn 9. I don't think she realizes that I am pretty serious! Nine is too old for my little girl! It's one away from ten and that is WAY too old!

p.s. I just went to put in the word verification and this is what I had to type: farties. Too funny! I had to share!
Tiffany said…
Gosh, he looks so much like Marshall in that first photo. Hope he has a great day! See you on Sunday.
I know he looks so much and talks and does so many things like Marshall!!! See you Sunday!!!

Popular Posts