Christmas/New years vacation Day....wait, what day am I on?

So wow...Since when can I not build an igloo with my kids!  I went outside this morning and shoveled the new 4 inches or so of snow that fell during the night, and got in the mood to play in the snow with the kids. 

Next to us we have an empty lot.  So we built a huge mountain of snow and some walls all out of snow, to lead you to the middle of the field...to no avail, you ended up in our driveway each time...(ha-ru-mph)  ....on to the next project...building an igloo!  Caleb was thrilled, and his excitement slightly dwindled, when he saw how much work goes into building an igloo.  Soon I was left by myself, chizzling away at ICE from old and new snow.  I, needless to say, ran out of the strength and energy to finish.  Darn!  I was bummed!  So maybe if I get another bout of energy, ... wait, that won't happen...so there ends my story of the almost igloo ;)  Another sad attempt of making a memorable vacation for kiddos stuck at home!  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts