Rylie - isms


My Beautiful little girl

Rylie - isms:

(Daddy's point of view)
Rylie is sitting at the kitchen table looking at comic strip with Spiderman in it. She looks at me as I am putting on my shoes and says, with a bashful smile, "I want Spiderman to kiss me on the lips."
Daddy said, "Eeew! Then you will have spider webs in your mouth!"
Her smile went away and she looked back down at the comic. She studied the comic picture for a bit and said, "He doesn't have spider webs in he's mouth. He just haves a mouth and some lips."

(Talking to mommy)
"Hey mommy, when I get bigga (bigger), I will hold you and you will be a baby."

Following mommy around while doing the laundry:
"Mommy, I want to do the lawndwy! Can I help?!"


I got a kick out of her cute little fingers doing what ours do when we are online. I let her play on "The Friend" magazine, coloring pages & listening to music; she was in heaven. But that little finger moving on the mouse pad, was just so cute & tiny!

Comments

Popular Posts