The many moods of Rylie ;)

(A spin off of the 'many moods of Ben' off of Stuart Little)

Trendy Rylie :)

Zebra Rylie :)

Cinderelly Rylie
She matched my bedroom so well, I had to take one in there, but it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped! ;)


Rylie's Easter dress. Fit for a princess! This was spreading glitter all around all day! She was told she looked like Tinkerbell & Giselle off of Enchanted..each time she would correct the people and say, "No I don't, I look like Cinderelly!" (Cinderella) - Gotta love the plug as a back drop!  haha

Comments

Christina said…
Cute girl!! Did you make her Cinderelly dress?!?! It's GORGEOUS!
I did - and can I tell you, THERE WAS GLITTER EVERYWHERE!!! Not to mention all over the church! ;) It was fun & she loves it!
Browns said…
super cute! You did an awesome job!!!

Popular Posts