Thanksgiving 2009


So much fun was had at the Mortensen home! Left a lone by family to roast our own ham, it was a DELIGHTFUL time! Our dear friends the Wardells (THANKS GUYS - AGAIN!) lent us their 4 wheeler and there was much fun with that!!! They had a blast! Marshall even let the boys go wild with fun riding by themselves up at the sand pits by our home. Rylie and I took a couple rounds...I found out that I am less daring as I use to be as a teen/college girl. ;) Marshall, on the other hand, hasn't lost it!

We had a DELICIOUS menu for Thanksgiving dinner & delightful deserts galore! Fudge...oh, that is all my tummy will remember as its favorite! Rylie and I were in the kitchen (her in her little kitchen) cooking all day. We sat down and read from our thankful bag of things we were thankful for the previous days. It was so fun to be together and laugh and play. So much fun. My hunni even gave me a kiss and said he felt like it was our good ole Thanksgiving we usually have. What a compliment!

Here's some after thoughts to our thanksgiving - 4 wheeling pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts