Snow is Here!

Zachy was loving the snow! Marshall went out for his 3-4th time at shoveling and barried Zach a few feet deep in the snow. Right up Zach's alley. He stayed out until he came in with DRENCHED clothes. What a crack up!


Getting the snow off the tramp - having way too much fun! ;)

Rylie loves to dress up like a princess. She says all princesses have long hair. This is her favorite piece of fabric I have that she has adopted to be her beautiful princess mane of hair. ;) Love this kid!

Rylie hasn't had an official stocking until this year. I finally made her one. I thought it turned out pretty cute!

Comments

Natalie said…
Marshall & Mylinda!
This is Natalie and Jared Skinner from Colorado. I found your blog through Teddy and Jayleen's! I am so glad to see you guys again...via internet! Great to be back in touch!
Hope all has been well for you guys. Our blog address is www.givehopetobensonandclaire.blogspot.com
Hope you have a great holiday! Keep in touch!
Natalie
Browns said…
I love the header title thing on the top of your blog!! So cute!!

Popular Posts