First Day of .... wahhhhh!

Today was Rylie's big first day in kindergarten. (I get emotional just typing this!) We dolled her all up and curled her hair. Put on her favorite new outfit, and as I took these pictures of my not so little, little girl, my heart leaped out of my chest!! Now I know what people mean when they say the last is the hardest!  So true!
Marshall decided to take her while I dove into a new Monday lesson online with Caleb and Zach. I ached to have her turn around and say "bye mommy"..ache, ache. As I walked in the house my heart broke again, knowing I had the boys home, but not my little sunshine. I know it was only two hours but for those two hours, it was if she was shipped off to AFRICA! I missed her terribly.
When she came home she told me all about how all her buddies were in her class from church and that she had a way fun time. Ache, ache. Oh how I love my little Ry.
 
 

My favorites xoxoxo

Comments

Chris said…
She is so cute Mylinda. I see you when you were a little girl in her face. So sweet. Love you Linda, thanks for the pics I really like seeing them way over here in Korea. I'm a lucky Uncle. Or is it a monkey's Uncle...I can't remember.

Chris

Popular Posts