While Daddys away...

This kid won't sleep with out this over sized teddy bear.  It takes up most of the room, and I am sure Zach's neck aches in the morning, but he loves it. :)
 
Daddy goes on trips and two things happen, it snows a TON and Rylie becomes my sleep over pal.  I don't know how I feel about the endless snow, but I love my sweet little girl...
 
 

Marshall always seems to be sent away for work in the winter months.  It seems every time he leaves a snow blizzard comes!  This one was no exception!  This year, our garage door spring broke, so with our very slanted (towards the house) driveway, and the endless snow, we missed a day at church.  All I did was slip and slide up and down the driveway!  That is my biggest fear everytime it snows, is will I be able to go anywhere!?  When I finally get the car out of the driveway, I just park it at the top of the drive...what a pain!
 

Comments

Popular Posts