YAY Heidi!!!!

My sister came to Utah to share her special occasion with us! Getting her endowments out! What a thrilling, spiritually uplifting and wonderful day it was!

Julie, Leesa, Angela, Mom, Heidi, Me, Rachel & Amy
 

Front: Sarah, Rachel, Me, Heidi, Mom, Julie, Angela, Amy & Leesa
Back: Dad, Marshall, Dan & Jared

Jordan, Sarah, Rachel, Me, Angela and Amy

Leesa, Dad, Marshall Dan and Jared


Julie, Amy and me
 
Julie, Amy and Me
 
The guest of honor, Heidi with our cousin Laureen and Aunt Charlene

Love my sisters! Amy and Julie

My beautiful sister, Leesa and her grandbaby, David
 
 
David's mommy and daddy (my newphew) and Leesa :)

Across the valley, Draper temple. It is so cool, from this temple you can see 3 other temples!!!
 
 
 

Who are those handsome men?!
Marshall and Jared

Amy, Heidi, Angela and Mylinda

Olive Garden, party of 23! :)
 

Comments

Popular Posts