They say its your birthday....duh, duh, nuh, da, nuh, duh, da, duh!

I have a lot to be thankful for this month...

I have been sewing like MAD trying to get ready for a boutique in Arizona....needless to say, I have been so busy!

It has made me continuously realize how much my husband ROCKS! 

Here, I have so much on my plate (I know, nothing unusual), and he is always there.  Not to mention, there emotionally for me, trying to make sense of my girlish mood swings and rantings.  {THAT PART, ALONE, DESERVES MONITARY BLESSINGS FOR HIM!!!  :) } 

So I had an amazingly large amount of straps to turn inside out, and he did EVERY SINGLE one of them (about 48!!!).  A job I just despise about the whole bag making process.  He often times, jumps ahead of me, making dinner.   He is always making sure Zach has his asthma treatments ev. 3 hours  (yes, we've had sickies all week!!!!)..still healthy, myself & hoping to stay that way!....even bringing me sweet things while I sew my life away...or texting me, "I love you". 

Before he left for his trip today, he did ALL the LAunDry yesterday!!  He is always doing the dishes...and still makes time for the "hunni-do's" that I (have the nerve to) throw in between these sweet duties. 

I am overwhelmed by his sleflessness and I love this man, with all my heart.  He is amazing.  On top of all of that, he finds time to make be happy, living for us and keeps me laughing, smiling & blushing.  Happy Birthday to you, sweetie, I love you!!!!!!!!!!  Kick some tushi in Texas! Miss you already ;)

On another thankful note....I love it when Rylie comes in often and sits at my lap while I sew...she'll take the pins out and she'll patiently wait, while I run the sewing machine over two more pieces of fabric, just to take the next round of pins out. 

This morning she came in and lay by me while marshall was packing up and she told me to "Tewn ova Mommie"  I ask her why and she says, "So I can play with yo haiw."  She then played with my hair until daddy was finished getting ready, about 10 minutes and went out to enjoy breakfast with Mom and dad...  Love that little girl.

Rylie said the other day: "Mommy, my heart beep is beeping fast!"  i love her words.  We love asking her to say Hallelujah!  She replies "Halley-eul-yah!"  Every time.  What a blessing her spirit is in our lives.

My boys are accelerating at their school acedemics.  I am so grateful that they inherited that Mortensen smarts.  "Halley-eul-yah!"  What a blessing they are to me.

My mom brought me a large bouquet of flowers from her heavenly garden this week, nothing but what I love, DAISIES.  All different colors and scents.  Each time I walk through my kitchen, my spirits are whisped up in a fragrance of happiness, thanks mom.  Love you. 

I am so grateful for wonderful sisters in my life that make me feel so wonderful and happy.  I am enriched by the sweet favors and blessings they share with me.  They are so wonderful and overlook my short comngs and help me to shine.  What a spoiled little girl I am.  THANK YOU! I will be paying it forward for years to come.

Comments

Popular Posts