Food Critic, Caleb

So Caleb has made up his mind about what he wants to be when he grows up.  Tonight he let us get a glimpse of what it would be like to be the restaraunt that he attends as a food critic.  He sat at the table with a pencil and a piece of paper, and said mom, I am going to right a review on your cooking....{Oh MY!  I hope it is any good tonight!}
Here were the results:  (I couldn't scan it for some reason, maybe the scanner will work if I try tomorrow...so here it is typed verbatim.)

"Moms Cooking"

"Beans:  A little cold but good.
Rice:  spicy by good (way good).
Meat:  Falls apart easily it is delicious.
Juice:  Way awesome!
Notes:  
Service:
Percentige:  70%" (then a picture of a kids thumbs up is circled.  It is next to a thumbs down.  ;) {Phew!}  ;)
Then he goes on to explain: 
"below 50% bad
higher than 50% good
-Food critic, Caleb"

{Well I passed.  What a relief!  haha!}  Love that kid!  xoxoxo

Comments

Christina said…
That is hilarious! Caleb has the best ideas!! The other night Brooklyn and Madelyn gave me 10 thumbs up for a dinner I made! :) LOL!! Kids are the best!

Popular Posts