Literacy Night


We went to literacy night at the kids' school last night. We had a magic show, drawings for books and other fun stuff, stations to visit (above Caleb volunteered to be part of this 'Mr. Wolfe and the Three Little Pigs' story. He played the part of the third pig. Doesn't he remind you of my hunni, Marshall!!!! The resemblance sometimes is shocking! -I apologize for the unclear picture, I never seem to carry my camera when I need it lately - taken from my phone!) We got to walk by their class rooms and see all the fun things they were proud of, that they created. Nothing gets better than that for them! Lots of information and activities & wow, what a lengthy drawn out thing it was (for me of coarse & a few others I got to chat with!). We were there for an hour and a half! But the kids loved it (that is definitely all that matters) and we walked out alive! Thanks for coming with us Grandma and Grandpa!

Comments

Popular Posts