OUCH!


Okay, so this might look minor...but oh it was not so minor when staple gun that I was usuing shot at ME! I was reupolstering a friends recliner under the arm of the chair, so naturally it was angled upwards from the bottom....and WHAM, I pulled the trigger and smacked the gun into my eye/cheek area! OUCH! First I thought I got my eye, but opened it quickly to find I was just a half inch away from the real thing! I hurried and washed the blood away only to find this little gauge. Then an even bigger miracle happened when i came back after I cleaned myself up, and found that LUCKILY my staple gun was OUT of STAPLES! Can you imagine what I would have gone through if that thing was loaded?! Talk about angels! ;) Hopefully it wont go any more black, but hey, first black eye in 32 years? I am okay with that!

Comments

Amy said…
Why do we work with tools that can hurt us?? I think about that everytime I use the chop box- is this project worth cutting my hand off???? Silly girls. Glad you didn't lose an eye!

Popular Posts