Here we go!

SO I got home from decorating in Provo all weekend to this. Marshall said, you can have the entire inside of the house to decorate, as long as I can have the whole outside. Then he went on to tell me his visions of the back yard. I tried to relate it to when I am telling him my dreams for each room I decorate...deep breath, and trust! ;) I guess we'll see!!! Here we go!


Bringing in rocks...THANKS Tim for your trailer!!! ;)



This is half of my garden that will be two teirs and then the kids play pad/house. Wow!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, he tells me. Can't wait to see it all done! :)

Comments

Tiffany said…
Why and HOW did you get rid of all of that grass?
Having a sloped backyard is no fun. We've always wanted to level it out. My buddy brought over a trackhoe, ripped it all up, moved dirt and gave us the rough tiers. My neighbor across the street helped me load up some rocks in Willard and dump them. Much thanks to Jordache and Tim for their help!
Christina said…
Looks good!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!!! GO MARSHALL!!!

Popular Posts