DI special!

So believe it or not, even though I love pink, I have never had a Valentine decoration. So I went to DI, got a frame for a dollar, found some hot pink spray paint lying around from another project and some little diamonds from another project; went to the local scrapbook store and bought a flower, paper and bling and went to town! Came to a grand total of $6.50!  I thought it turned out dreamy. I love it! Now I have an official Valentine decoration by my front door! It is a start! ;) Now only 14 days til Valentines day and I am seeing pink!!! ;)

Marshall took some time out of his busy schedule to cut out some adorable letters for me out of scrap wood ;)

Comments

Christina said…
Sooooo cute!!! Good job buddy!
{J}eannie said…
I LOVE it!
you are so stinking crafty and talented girl.
I need one now, I might have to copy ya.
Angela said…
Can I order one of those for Terri for Valentine's Day. She would love it as well, or is it a one time only job. I would pay for that one?????
I was to die for and she would love that polk-a-dot stuff and the saying is how she feels right now. If you are interested, I would love to come get it something after this crazy LAST week of first graders is over!!!!!!
Ang*
Mom said…
Wow!!!!
Mom

Popular Posts