Snowy day

On snowy days like this, I like to think (or force myself to think) of what makes me happy...
I am happy when Rylie is happy. She is such a joy in our family and has such a happy personality....
Drawings from my sweet little ones make me so happy. I love displaying them and seeing their personalities pop through them....
Knowing my kids love each other. I think this is one of my happiest blessings. One night Rylie had a bad dream. I thought it was cute that she snuck in to the boys' room to sleep by her brother..."Greater love hath no man..."

Lastly, I am happy knowing that I am a blessed daughter of my Heavenly Father. I acknowledge and appreciate all the gifts he has blessed me with in my life.
There are so many more, but for today...that is my happy list inspite of the cold WHITE-ness outside. ;)
Have a happy day!!!

Comments

Christina said…
Great post! I am having a hard time with all this WHITE MESS too. I will count my blessings. Thanks for the reminder!!!
Mom said…
I built a snow man!!
Mom

Popular Posts