Peace Girl & a Shiny Prince...


At our cities famous Peach Days parade: Rylie is sporting the ballerina, 80's & totally pink look with her adorning rhinestone & pink PEACE Bling, bling hat! Oh no! I have joined the era of the "PEACE" wear! ;) What can I say, she is just too cute with it on!

Doesn't Caleb shine up so well?! My sister and I found this suit & tie at Burlington Coat Factory and I was so psyched! Chocolate pin stripe?! Are you kidding me! I was in heaven. Then he put it on, with is silk blue tie, and I was floored at how this kid could shine! A regular modern day, prince charming!

Watch out GQ! Here comes Caleb! ;)
What a good sport he is with such a freaky, fashion-forward, crazy mom on the helm...;) (You'd think that mom would take a sec to make sure the living room was clean before she took pictures!!!! ;))


So, today at church, I got compliments left and right, on my necklace (also from Burlington), and I would smile and say, "Thank you, Zachary picked it out all by himself!"
"I am very well pleased" (some select few of you will get that joke!!!), that my little boy already has a sense of style at his young age! Atta boy Zachy!!

Comments

Popular Posts