MS Bike Ride, A success!

Wow, how time really flies!!!  We did it!  EQUIPO HEIDI made the grade as we surpassed our goals of going 40 miles in honor of my sister, Heidi, for the MS Bike Ride, by reaching 75 miles in one day!  Wahoo!  Go EQUIPO HEIDI!  We're psyched for next year and are always welcoming others to join our team for the next year!  Tons of fun and memories were had and, despite just recovering, I loved it!  Thanks Amy for keeping it real & totally fun!  More help & fund-raising for MS!  What could be better!   Here's to next year!

Comments

iamwright said…
Looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe I didn't run into you there. Next year we'll have to meet up somewhere.
I thought I saw you!!! You walked right by, but I was in a conversation, and sitting down! You're too fast! ;) How far did you go?

Popular Posts